Re-Contract Wife's Mobile with iPhone 8 Plus 64 GB Gold

Went down to VivoCity, they moved to B1 (can only go down from the fountain side), last time they were at level 2 if I remember correctly. Good thing about this Starhub shop is they have many counters so don't have to wait very long, last time at level 2 also many counters.

So my wife have a $50 re-contract voucher, and we trade-in her iPhone 6s Plus for $350, the iPhone 8 Plus costs $750 with the XS plan ($48 monthly), so end up paid $350 for the new phone, think still ok la. The iPhone 8 Plus 64 GB at apple shop is $1308.

Actually yesterday then I know Starhub accept trade-in, last time don't have, and their price seems very competitive. I did a quick check online range is $330 to $350 for 6s Plus, Starhub take for $350.

By the way there is a small scratch off the casing at the top, but Starhub check already still give me $350, I think if go ah beng shop likely they will cut $20-$30 for that scratch.

One more thing is I noticed that if buy the phone online at Starhub website, same XS plan for the same phone is $650, $100 cheaper maybe that's what the "online exclusive" meant, but online cannot trade-in must do at their shop. So I guess I paid $100 for convenience haha.

Also bring baby to eat banana ice cream.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks