Handyman Came to My House

Previously mentioned that my kitchen is ugly, I booked an appointment with singaporehandyman.com, they never confirm but came anyway, think their office cock up.

So this morning two guys suddenly appeared, both were very polite and professional. In less than 15 minutes they did the measurements, took photos, I asked for two quotes, one is to replace the whole table top and the sink but the whole middle piece of wood also have to remove. Another option is to just replace the sink and the broken door and put silicone to the leaks.

Just to highlight that have to pay $25 for the site measurement, but later can refund if I accept their quotation.

Monday they send me the quotes then see how.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks