Feels Better, Went Shopping

My rashes are mostly gone, don't feel super itchy now, I think it is the heat. I tried using Dove shower foam and put on palmer's cocoa butter cream, it actually helps with the itch, so most likely it is dry skin. I also eat fish oil, drink prune juice to try to clean out whatever crap is in my body, somehow now feels better.

So today went to eat my favourite curry chicken at Bao Today.



After that bought a 2-in-1 vaccum cleaner, it is the standing type, can also remove and become a hand-held, good for cleaning those smaller areas, especially mattress and sofa because baby like to eat and drop everywhere. Bought for $225 at Gain City. The suction very powerful, damn useful.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks