Today Went for Educational Tour

Today nothing much, morning we went for IPPT but I never take, for me kind of pointless since no award, I had pectoral strain so excused from push-ups permanently, so I told my IC my leg pain.

After that we went for an educational tour, it's about the Malay regiment who bravely defended Singapore during WWII, I think the tour is more focused on this soldier named Adnan Saidi, he fought to his last breath, very inspiring.

But actually in my mind I just want to quickly book out, can't really enjoy anything during ICT, being forced to go and wanting to go is very different. 4 more days to go.

Today cab fare to is $22.40, back is $17, total $39.40, still below budget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks