Air-con Damn Cold

After having my air-con serviced earlier on this week, now the room temperature can even drop below what is set on the remote control, I set to 25 can drop until 24, maybe because these few days keep raining at night made it even cooler. Chemical overhaul really power, worth every dollar, 0% regret 100% satisfied.

But a bit regret on the normal cleaning on my living room unit, not that they didn't do a good job, I realized that no matter how well they do it, what they are doing is just cleaning the exterior, I don't think their vacuum cleaner can suck out the dirt from deep inside, so I thought might as well don't clean it at all and just wait for it to get smelly and then do a chemical overhaul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks