Baby's Operation went Very Well

That's according to her paediatric cardiologist, she was here at the operating theatre, very professional of her to drop by.

Baby went into the operating theatre at around 9am, after that at about 2pm I received a call from a staff telling me that they would transfer her to the paediatric ICU in 1 hour time, so around 3pm I dropped by the ward, saw baby's name outside the room, felt a great relief.

After that I brought everyone to the ward, this time we managed to catch a glimpse of baby, she was sleeping, looks normal except the big white patch on her chest, anyway she was on general anaesthesia so I think she will sleep until tomorrow, maybe wake up a bit but will go back sleeping, so I brought everyone home, no point waiting there, just let her rest.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks