Interview Today Sucks

Just came back from interview, kind of sucks, morning kena runny nose, sneeze until so shag so really no energy or mood to go for interview but I still go anyway since already told them I will be present.

The building damn far from home, take bus already 1 hour, plus walking I think total need 1.5-2 hours, if ask me to work there can die.

So for the interview, got 3 people, one is a director, another is a HR woman, last one is a technical guy. Ask about my current role, ask what I expect from their company and all that typical questions, I think I did quite badly, so many years never go for interview, also never expect them to actually call me up for interview. Anyway my stand is since I have a job so it's more like testing the market, can get better package, great, cannot get, then back to work.

Furthermore I think they want me to do .net project, I told them it's not my expertise, I more to Java, want me to do .net is more of a learning phase for me, already told the guy who call me up, end up they still ask me to go for interview.

Anyway I also feel 50-50 about getting this job, half of me tell me not to be complacent and to test the market, another half tell me to stay, I guess unless they offer a really good package I don't think I want to jump, current company is actually good, just that the customers sometimes I really cannot take it, feel like slapping them haha, but I'm sure everywhere also have such people la. In career it's really all about the package, if you pay me $15K a month I don't mind going around picking up diapers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks