Booked Mercure Bangkok Siam Hotel @ $528.84 from Agoda

This month going to Bangkok to bring MIL and wife's cousin to SG, so might as well also go for a short holiday. We leave on Friday and come back on Sunday so it's a really short trip.

I booked the same hotel that we stayed during our last trip, it's a great hotel although a bit pricy, but best thing is the location, near MBK and near the Erawan Shrine, this time must go back to the shrine to pray. By the way I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights, so one room per night is $132.21, but considering that we don't have to take taxi to get around I guess it's a decent price.

Was also looking at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, the location is even better, right in the middle of MBK and the shrine, but it's slightly more expensive, and I read that they are doing renovation until late this month so that really puts me off, I don't want to pay so much for a hotel that isn't looking at its best.

Anyway when booking hotel best is to check different sites, the same rooms and dates on Hotels.com costs about $60 more than Agoda, good thing I have this habit of checking thoroughly haha, saved $60.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks