Nvidia GeForce GTX 10-Series Changes Mobile Gaming

The time has finally arrived, previously if you want to get a powerful laptop that can play high-end games you need to burn a big hole in your pocket and yet it cannot even compare to desktop GPUs.

Now with GeForce 10-Series, it completely changes mobile gaming, just look at the performance of this AFTERSHOCK S-15 Laptop, it's running GTX 1060, starting price is only S$2016.



Last time if you ask me to buy a laptop, I would never do it, but now it's different, it's about time I get rid of my desktop, so big and bulky and it cannot even compare to this laptop. If I need a bigger screen, I can just get a monitor or reuse my current monitor. So tempted to buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks