Cetirizine So Power

After taking my first dose, the itching is gone, but now feel very drowsy, I think it's the medicine taking effect, I google and found that this drug have quite a number of side effects:

Source

Cetirizine side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using cetirizine and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
  • fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeat;
  • weakness, tremors (uncontrolled shaking), or sleep problems (insomnia);
  • severe restless feeling, hyperactivity;
  • confusion;
  • problems with vision; or
  • urinating less than usual or not at all.
Less serious side effects may include:
  • dizziness, drowsiness;
  • tired feeling;
  • dry mouth;
  • sore throat, cough;
  • nausea, constipation; or
  • headache.

I think I'm feeling weakness, eyes blurry, drowsy, tired, dry mouth, if I can still type I guess it's not so serious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks