Toto $13.9 Million

According to news this is the largest prize money ever, so I bought $10 just to try my luck. My wife bought $11, both of us were dreaming about what we would do if we win lol.

Best of luck to all!

Update: Winning numbers are 16, 18, 20, 21, 27, 49, with the additional number of 23.

I bought 18 20 27 35 39 40, win back my $10 lol. Wife didn't win anything.

We only recently know that 3 winning numbers can win $10, think we threw away a few already, but not so bad since they will donate unclaimed winnings to charity or grants, but actually even if add up all probably don't even have $50, this amount can't change my life lol.

Comments

Gunger said…
how much money can change our lives? :-)
That's a very subjective question ;)

For me, 1 million dollars, because with that, I'll invest heavily in dividend stocks and live off the dividends, and switch to a low stress and fun job. Right now my job can get very stressful at times.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks