Facing Death - Cancer Patients in Singapore

Source

This series shows the life of cancer patients in Singapore, feel so depressing after watching it.

But what happen if I have cancer, should I go for chemotherapy or just stay at home and wait for my turn, I think that will depend on how serious the cancer is, if early stage then can consider chemo, if later stage then don't bother, just stay home and die.

Talking about early stage of cancer, currently I don't go for regular health screening so by the time I know I have cancer it might be too late, so I better start looking at some health screening packages lol.

Update: Just found out that my company provides free health screening once a year, I work so many years didn't know until I bother to check today lol, better go screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks