Exercises for Lower Back Pain Relief

Last Saturday my lower back pain came back again when I was bending forward while carrying baby, damn it hurts but this time not as bad as the last one, maybe the Huiji Waist Tonic that I bought is somehow effective but I don't know for sure, this tonic have a really disgusting taste though, have to force myself to drink it.

Anyway I tried some back exercises on YouTube and they seem effective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f1Y4OV3QlA - if lower back hurts a lot, just try only the first two exercises, if you feel confident enough, can try the last one which I think is the most effective, the second one is also very effective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEcVfBRGFxI - can try the first to third, the fourth and fifth really depends on how confident you are, if you are not then just stick to the first 3 which are good enough.

After doing all the exercises in the first video and first to third in the second video, the tension on my lower back seems to have reduced a lot and I feel much better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks