Lower Back Pain Strikes Again

Saturday when baby was crying, I went to pick her up, I bend over and heard a crack sound and a sharp pain at my lower back, I knew I kena again, sigh, I think something to do with stress, these few weeks damn stress because so many things at work.

So from Saturday until now, my back still haven't heal, hopefully tomorrow can heal so I can go back to work, today didn't work because took leave to bring baby for her immunisation, I thought today have to do her pneumococcal so I took leave, this one can pay by my Medisave, end up didn't do, next month then do, what a waste, but just nice my back pain so nothing I can do but rest at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks