Singapore General Election 2015

Today heard about it from my colleague so I went to read up more, the election is to be held on 11 Sep 2015, it's a Friday so that day has been declared a public holiday, also known as Polling Day, and 10 Sep 2015 is the cooling off day which means political parties are not allowed to do campaigning.

Personally I like Worker's Party, I like Mr. Low, he is a very powerful speaker, but their screw-ups left a very bad impression, anyway they won't be contesting in my area, my area is under Tanjong Pagar GRC, so far I know SingFirst will be contesting but regardless of who come, my vote will go to PAP, this SingFirst gives me the feeling that they don't have any respect for LKY at all, he just pass away and they come and contest, bunch of opportunists, I hope they lose all their deposits.

Comments

mr lee said…
Wouldn't the rational way be to look at the policy, credentials and manifesto first prior to just casting a vote to spite another?
Actually I'm going to vote for PAP because this is LKY's constituency, I don't think anyone who knows a bit of respect should contest here, especially not when he passed away recently. But well, that's just me.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore