Good Family Dinner at Zi Char Stall

Today my parents and sister's family came to visit, we went to eat at the Zi Char stall at my neighbourhood, food was decent and inexpensive, for 6 adults and 2 children I paid $100.

I think once in a while a family gathering is great, maybe in future we can plan something more fun when my daughter is older, now she is 2 months old so not convenient, have to bring pram and breastfeed, but actually not that bad la, if wife is not working it's manageable, of course if can afford maid even better, but my house no room for maid, cannot expect maid to sleep in living room right.

Anyway I enjoyed tonight's dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks