Pass Down Syndrome Scan

Today went to see gynae and she said the down syndrome scans came back very good, which means baby is fine, sigh of relief for me and wife. Today also didn't spend much, just see the doctor for the test result, and just now do the oral glucose tolerance test, it's a test for diabetes, my wife vomited out the glucose syrup, so have to test another day, will test on 30 Dec when we see the cardiologist.

But so far my wife is feeling fine, she also don't want to do the glucose test because she's sure she doesn't have diabetes but I say better to be safe than sorry.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My wife just had a down syndrome scan too at KKH. The scan took about 20mins and we saw the doc after that. How come yours have to wait days?

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks