Expenses of Thailand Trip

Plane Tickets - $635.49

This is for 2 person, from Singapore to Bangkok and then from Bangkok to Udon Thani, and back.

Change Currency - $1700

I changed $200 at People's Park Complex at 25.18, then $1500 in Bangkok at 25.05, in future just change in Singapore, my wife says Golden Mile was 25.23. And also we didn't use it all, my wife still has about 2400+ baht in her wallet.

Miscellaneous $132:

  • $30 taxi to Changi Airport
  • $35 taxi back to home
  • $35 eat at Changi Airport
  • $32 buy a 10-pack cigarette


Total: $2646.59

Comments

BrendonA said…
Hi there,

I know this is two years back, but why didn't you try to change at centera mall (Bkk bank) or the money changer just outside the mall?

I used to change all my money to thai baht first in singapore before heading to udon, but now I realized that changing in udon (the two places mentioned above), the rates are better than that of singapore.

Hmmm. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I always change in thai after realizing that rates SG is lower than changing in thai. Unless the money changer I use in Sg is no good hahaha but I doubt so cause the rates difference is almost 0.6 points, can't be the money changer so lousy until like that, right? Hahaha.
Will check out this centera mall when I go back to Udon, anyway the rates at Khao San is good, but BKK airport rates are terrible, I think airport rates are usually terrible. I also remember the MBK rates also not that good, around 24+ during my last visit in 2016.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks