Finally Managed to Get My Reports to Run

After trying for two days, yesterday I finally managed to get our reports to run in Crystal Server 2013. We are using ODAC to connect to our Oracle 11g database, I tried installing the 32-bit ODAC but it doesn't work, thanks to a discussion on scn.sap.com, I uninstalled everything and started from scratch by installing the 64-bit ODAC then followed by the 32-bit, then I restarted the servers and configured both 32-bit and 64-bit System DSN to point to our Oracle database and it works!

By the way you can run this to open the 64-bit ODBC configuration:

c:\windows\system32\odbcad32.exe

And this for the 32-bit version:

c:\windows\syswow64\odbcad32.exe

Sigh, unfortunately even if I can open the reports from the server i.e. the CMC, our application still cannot access the reports, we are using Java so maybe we need to use newer SDK?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks