Next Week In-Camp Training

Now that I have moved to a new house, I now live farther away from my camp, if I take bus/mrt, it will probably take me around 1 hour and 30 or 45 minutes so I have contacted one of my platoon mate who lives nearby and we will share a cab to and fro the camp, I think one person would pay about $12-$15, actually if driving it's not really that far, about 20-25 minutes drive so if take taxi I think max is $30. I think we might have another mate who wants to share so per person's cost will be reduced further. I think I will budget about $180 for taxi rides lol, but I don't think I will spend that much la.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks