Haze is Back Again (Again!)

I saw the news just now, the haze is coming from hot spots in Indonesia, the PSI is around 100, that means unhealthy level, and just now while making my way home, I can see that the sky is getting foggy, and today two of my co-workers took sick leave. I also feel a bit unwell, feel so tired, not sure if it's because I slept late these two days or because of the haze. I hope it gets better or else I can't go for my Saturday run, I have been running without fail for a long time now and I don't wish to be interrupted.

I still don't understand why the Indonesian forest keep catching fire, I wonder what their government will say about it, probably tell us not to overreact while they stay out of the haze far away in their capital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks