Just Configured My Blog to Auto Publish to Twitter

Haha, yes I have a twitter account, bet you didn't know that lol... Anyway I can't find much use for twitter, I really have no idea why it is so popular but it sure is good for people to post real-time updates, or maybe that's why it is so popular.

So today I decided to make use of it, I found this web service twitterfeed, I can configure it so that whenever I make a post on my blog, it will automatically publish to my twitter account, I can even configure it to do the same for Facebook, too bad I don't have a Facebook account now, maybe I'll create one later, nowadays it's all about the likes lol.

So let's see if this post gets auto published to twitter, be going for lunch now, ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks