In-camp Training Again!

Next month going back for ICT, see my old friends again, but damn stupid, waste of time, probably go back and wait for time to pass, go canteen break, walk around, go emart, talk cock, sleep, what else, maybe go range, go get $200 also not bad, nowadays the range at the new facility, it's almost as if they throw money at you, there's no way you cannot get the money, they let you take until you get marksman.

And maybe I can get to clear my IPPT via the new system, sit-up, push-up and 2.4km, lol sure pass and sure get $200, go one ICT can get $400, really not bad. Sometimes I also feel bad, I'm a taxpayer and I'm wasting my own money, funny right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks