Eldest Aunt Struck with Cancer

Just now went to visit her at KK hospital, she looked really tired, I think it's due to her medication and she told me she might not make it, her neck is swollen and she can barely move, she's 68 years old, I think as a person gets older, all sorts of illnesses start to appear, it's just part and parcel of life. I was not sure what I should say to her, I kept telling her to rest. She is now in a single bedroom, I think it's the ICU, tomorrow they are going to transfer her to a healthcare home, I think it's a charity home so the costs will be lower. She told me to take care of my father, I just said okay sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks