Ordered Gas for Cooking

My father say to use the Union brand because it's more worth it, so today they came to install for me, total cost was $107! But only for first time la, $20 for deposit, $45 for the head, $32 for the gas cylinder and $10 for the pipe. The guy also gave me a food coupon, no idea where to use it, can't find anything online, maybe only just launch, the valid date starts from 01 Jul 2014 to next year Jun, $4 food coupon, I think maybe can use at food centre but the coupon never say where, next time the gas guy come I ask him.

And so today we ate our first home-cooked dinner! Feels great ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi! stumbled across your blog when googling union gas food coupons. just to check, have you managed to find out where they can be used? thanks!
Nope, I still don't know, the coupon also never say which merchant accept...
Tushar said…
Same here....I came to this page while searching where to use that coupon :D
Haha, seems like I'm not the only one who have no idea where to use the coupon!
I found out where it can be used, you can use it at any participating coffeshop/hawker centre, the stall will have the union lucky draw sticker displayed. Or can also use at Fragrance bak kua.
Unknown said…
haha, no one can idea for use this coupon. order Gas cylinder in Singapore from kenind.com
you can use the coupon in hawker centers. Just ask the hawker if they accept them.
Wendy Tanyan said…
My LPG gas got finished in the middle of cooking. I contacted Mega Gas customer care for a refill. They were very cooperative and promptly delivered a new cylinder. I give them five stars for their prompt and fast delivery. Their customer care also deserves a special thanx for their politeness and cooperation.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks