Starhub 100Mbps Fibre Broadband Now $29.90

I signed up for the same plan last week and it was $39.90, today they have a promotion which runs until 15 June and the price is $10 cheaper, what the heck.

Anyway today the Starhub guy came to install the ONT, router and the free TV box but he can't test because the power socket near the TP is faulty so tomorrow I will drop by and test it myself, probably paint a little bit more to make the house look even nicer and then bring my wife to Chinatown. There is one Bak Kut Teh stall at Chinatown Complex, the soup is white pepper based and really power, the meat is really the Bak Kut, the big ribs, really solid, the sesame oil chicken also power, they got a few other dishes and I want to try it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks