Sold Lippo Malls at $0.405

Probably will start shopping for household stuff soon so I will need the money, also for renovation and such, don't know how much it will eventually cost though, father's friend still haven't give me a figure yet, overall the funds I have is about $9000 for renovation and buying aircon, fridge and washing machine, don't know enough or not.

Anyway Lippo Malls price seems to have been stagnant for quite a long time, by selling the profit is $123.90, not bad la, better than nothing. Now let's see, every time after I sell, the price will go up, if really go up the shareholders can thank me haha, basket imagine tomorrow shoot up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks