Roy Ngerng Apologized to Mr. Lee

Source

Good, I think it takes more courage to apologize than to write whatever he wrote previously, I always believe a person should be able to humble himself when necessary because how far can pride bring a person? I always repeat this Chinese saying to myself, 能屈能伸, meaning be able to endure when necessary and go the extra mile if need be.

But some comments on his blog are really bad, I don't know why some people like to attack him, can't they just post something constructive instead? See.

Stupid Comments

Calling him faggot, coward, what the hell, at least he dare to show his face and talk about public issues openly, I read he even applied to be a NMP, so what have those people done, posting rubbish anonymously is very courageous?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks