Preparing to Move House

Not sure exactly when I will move but one thing for sure is I will collect keys on 26 May, so that day I will go to the SP Services branch at HDB Hub with the sellers and do a transfer of account, and just now I called SP and they mentioned that as long as sellers did not terminate their account, the water and electricity will not be disrupted.

Now I'm trying to confirm exactly what items I will move. Let's list it down!
  • Computer desk.
  • Desktop computer.
  • Printer.
  • A small and flat wooden cabinet.
  • A multicolored plastic cabinet.
  • A bicycle and a air pump.
  • All our clothing.
  • My army crap.
  • Bedsheets.
  • Iron board and iron.
  • Pillows.
  • Several small items already packed.
Now I'm wondering how much it will cost, I did a search and seems like it should be between $150 to $300, but the exact amount will need to be confirmed by the mover as they will need to come down to assess and then give a quote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks