Brought My Father to My New House

This morning he drove us there, he wanted to take measurements for the kitchen cabinet and flooring, he said because the house is small so should be easy to do and won't cost that much as we mostly have to pay for material, whatever he can do he will do for us, if he can't, he has friends who can help, he's trying to help me save money.

So tonight I will give him one set of keys and let him do whatever he needs, if need money I tell him to just let me know. I also asked him to source for aircon, he is in the carpentry line so he has friends who install aircon too, they can also find supplier, I'll leave it to him. He will also do the painting for us, change the power sockets and light switches.

Anyway the house is empty now, just now forgot to take pictures.

Comments

Jon said…
Hi is your dad in the carpentry business? I'm running a furniture business, and would like to have some carpentry work done. Do you have an email address that I can contact you? Tks!

Great blog, by the way, wish you and your wife all the best.
Hi Jon,

Yes, he is a carpenter. My email is in the contact at the top of the page ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks