Starhub Fibre Suddenly So Slow (Update)

Previous post.

Today seems to have improved a lot, last weekend was terrible but still usable if I keep refreshing the page but it's really annoying. So yesterday morning the Starhub support replied to my email asking me some questions and telling me to attach the error screen with some technical information such as trace route and ip configuration, I did so when I reached home but found that the connection improved a bit, but I send them the information they require anyway.

And today was so much better, I think they did something in the backend, I don't see anymore disconnection or unable to find server error, I hope it doesn't happen again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks