Renovation Plan Changed

Not any major change but instead of getting contractors I don't know, my father said when I get my key, he will go over and take a look and see what needs to be done, he said he can just charge for materials only and exclude labour and that can help me save a lot, sounds like a good idea. He used to be a carpenter, he has a lot of friends in the renovation line, in fact I used to help out with one of his projects. See how it goes, but with him helping me it will be a lot easier, I didn't look for him initially is because I didn't want to bother him, mainly I want to try doing it all by myself.

His main concern is that since I am getting my own place, I should try to save as much as possible, he said his 3-room flat is already fully paid while I still have a long way to go so I should try not to spend unnecessarily. See the difference between my father and mother, my father will think for me, my mother will just ask for more money, she doesn't think about how far I have to go, she only think about the money that I should give her and nothing else, money is all that matters to her.

Comments

Hi bro

Although i am younger than you a few years , but i learnt a rule : Never ever entrust your money to any woman/girl... not even your mother ..even if u do , also not the full ...
Hey,

Thanks for the comment, I also agree, when it comes to money, the whole situation changes, sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks