Recommend Housing Agent

For those of you who need a reliable housing agent, please drop me an email, I can recommend my camp mate's friend, he is a very nice guy, very easy to talk to and most importantly very reliable, you want rent or buy private or HDB, just let me know, if want discount, can talk to him directly, it's up to him to decide.

I seen a few agents very bad attitude, for me I think that agent must be approachable, sales is also customer service line, so must know how to make customers happy, I see some agents the face black black, or when talking on the phone like Ah Beng Ah Seng, like that how to earn money? Worse are those with bo chup attitude, sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks