My Phone Going to Break Down Soon?

Been thinking of whether to get a smartphone, now using the stupid Nokia 1280, always automatic shut down then unable to detect sim card, don't think it's my sim card problem because I changed a new sim card, I think something wrong with the phone, maybe because I dropped it a few times, bought for $30 so no heartache.

But getting a smartphone also mean getting a data plan, the plan kind of expensive, my friends keep telling me to upgrade but I don't want to waste money. I also think smartphones are too complicated, too many functions, very confusing. Or maybe I go shop for a new cheap phone then no need the data plan, last time unlimited data okay, now limited then not okay.

Comments

Anonymous said…
y u so old fashion. smart phone these days with those apps, you save money by using those messaging and voice apps.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks