My Blog Ranks 3,729,259 on Alexa!

Today while surfing the net, I found this page where there is a list of popular bloggers in Singapore, after going through the list, some I know like mrbrown and xiaxue, they are very famous and now that I think about it, mrbrown has been in the scene for a very long time, I remember listening to his podcast when I was 16 years old, that time I was working at an F&B outlet, when we were free, my team leader will play his podcast and we will listen and laugh together, those were the times.

As for xiaxue, I visited her blog about 3 or 4 times just to check out the buzz and I think hers is more of a fashion and beauty blog so not really my taste, but the time when I really paid attention to her is when she commented about Steven Lim, her post titled "Top Seven Most Disgusting Bloggers (In the Singapore blogosphere)" really made me laugh, it's a very old post and it still makes me laugh now.

Then for The Heart Truths, Mitsueki, yawningbread, Alvinlogy and ieatishootipost all I know but for the rest all never seen before, but anyway they are still very popular, just look at their alexa rankings, the lowest is 770,268, so I was curious and I dropped my blog url into alexa and got a surprise, mine is ranked 3M+, I thought it would not be found or would be in the 100M+.

3,729,259

I remember I used to have a website, it was created for my school project, I even registered a domain name for it, that time the domain name ranks around 10 or 20M+ and that was 4 or 5 years back, really bad but at least it can be found on alexa, those with very little traffic usually cannot be found at all because there is not much data to report. So I think my efforts are slowly but surely getting my blog somewhere, now let's see if I can go below 3M.
770,268
770,268

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks