Going for My Resale First Appointment Tomorrow!

The day is finally here! Feeling a bit excited, finally getting my own place and getting out of my parents house soon hahaha, always good to have our own place, so now important thing is don't screw this up, I have already paid $5K for the option to purchase, by the way the valuation report and option to purchase is with my agent, told him to keep it because he paid for the valuation report, $133.05, he also paid for the resale application, $30, so tomorrow I will pay him $163.05, he is my camp mate's friend so he is okay with it. And I also have to pay $128.90 for caveat fee, don't know what the heck is that for but since it's stated in the first appointment letter so just pay.

So I also checked to make sure all documents are ready, also reminded my dear agent to bring the valuation report and option to purchase, and tomorrow make sure we wake up at 6.45am then leave the house latest by 7.45am so we can reach Toa Payoh in time, by the way appointment is at 9.15am, it's at Resale Office Level 2, HDB Hub at Toa Payoh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks