Cold and Rainy Saturday Morning

This morning woke up so cold, was freezing and sneezing, last night was very cold too, with the aircon on my room is like a freezer. Now it's drizzling, been like that since I woke up at around 8 or 9am, was thinking of going for a run but I guess I'll have to postpone to afternoon, hope it doesn't rain later.

Now I'm thinking of where to eat, maybe I can go to the Sheng Siong at bedok reservoir road, we always eat at the big coffeeshop there, the bus ride is less than 10 minutes, was considering Chinatown but it's so far and the rainy weather puts me off, I miss the fried chicken wing at Chinatown Complex and there are plenty of other great food there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks