Tomorrow Clear Off-in-lieu!

The second day of Chinese New Year fell on a Saturday so my company gave me an off-in-lieu because I am on a 5 days work week. So tomorrow I will bring my wife to the polyclinic to check her blood, and then go find something good to eat, maybe we'll try the legendary $1.50 sushi at Tampines One, my colleague told me it's good and I heard there is always a long queue, even crazy long when they just opened and they were selling their sushi for only $1. At $1.50, I wonder how they make money, my colleague also mentioned that the serving is big, are they making a loss to get the customers first? Maybe, so I'm sure they will eventually raise the price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks