Finally Submitted My HLE Application

Today I submitted everything, now we just have to wait for the results, according to HDB, we have to wait about 2 to 3 weeks.

By the way, this Saturday we are going for viewing again, hope it's better than the Jalan Kukoh flat and cheaper, but I still like Jalan Kukoh because it is only about 5 to 10 minutes walk to my office and Chinatown, there's even a Sheng Siong about 5 mins walk away. My wife say she don't like it because it's too quiet there, for me I don't care, most important is location because I believe no matter how cheap the flat is, how well you renovate, at the end of the day you still have to work, imagine feeling that going to work and going home from work is a chore, that's how I feel now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks