Did Away with Google Docs for Stocks

Found that using spreadsheet is really troublesome, have to do a lot of calculations myself and I'm not really the kind who likes to waste time re-inventing the wheel so I found a good portfolio management tool, it's free and it's got a lot of those cool graphs and charts and statistics all generated for you as long as you key in your transactions, so if you are interested, you can create an account at i3investor. It's something like Google Finance, but I think it's more sleek and the price quotes are more accurate because seems like Google Finance will only show up to 2 decimal places, for example a share price is $1.115, but Google rounds it up and shows it as $1.12.

You can check out My Stocks, it's now friendlier to the eyes and easier for me to manage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks