New Zinger Burgers from KFC

Tried the new Cheezy Zinger today, I bought the Ultimate Zinger Box at S$7.70, the service staff gave me a big piece of spicy chicken thigh, shiok! The burger itself is very simple, as the name suggests, just imagine eating Zinger with a slice of cheese, it's that simple, but not bad la. I think they forgot to put the cheese sauce for me, don't remember seeing the yellow cheese sauce, now then I realize!

New Zingers

I don't think I would try the Asam Pedas though, sounds like the sweet and sour type, don't really like sour stuff.

Comments

jade said…
There is something about a chocochip cookie..chocolate in cookies are just so comfortring not only to your taste buds but your soul. Food Truck catering

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks