Wife is Coming Home Tonight!

Her flight is confirmed and will approximately land at 7.51PM, really looking forward to seeing her, even though I don't actually say I want to see her but I really do, I don't know about other guys but I'm the don't-talk-much type, I don't go saying I love you, I miss you, I want to see you soon, it's too mushy, that's for the dating phase, after marriage, it feels kind of redundant, most important thing is I treat her well, action speaks louder than words you know.

I wonder what she looks like now, probably looks darker because north Thailand is a very hot place, maybe she will look slimmer, she told me she is 61KG, used to be 64 or 65 when she was pregnant. I'll bring her to our favourite chicken rice place tomorrow, I know she must be craving for it, and also to Sheng Siong, she loves that place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks