USD132994.97 Adsense Cheque!

The cheque was dated 27 Sep 2005, so I guess this happened a long time ago and I only know about this today, haha, I'm so outdated.

Fat Adsense Cheque!

Based on the exchange rate for today, 1USD=1.27SGD, so 132994.97USD=168783.92SGD, wow, that's a lot of money, but I'm not sure whether it's for a month's payment or several months, I don't know, but it's still epic, that's like more than 3 years of my salary. Salute.

Update: Previously the image disappeared so somehow this post gave a wrong impression that I managed to earn so much with Adsense, pardon the misunderstanding, I did not make that kind of money, the cheque was posted by the blogger at ShoeMoney.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore