Embed Google Docs Into Blogger!

Recently I learned that I can do that so today I tried doing it to my stocks page, looks more tidy now, if you want to know how to do it, it's very easy, just follow the instructions here.

The best thing about this is you can set it to auto-publish, so whenever you update the spreadsheet, it will automatically publish to wherever you put the embed code, so you only need to update one place and that's your Google document.

Now that opens up more possibilities, I was thinking of how to put tables into Blogger, now with Google docs, I can do that easily, and I think it's very easy to manage since I can name each file.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks