Passing of One of The Best Actors in Singapore

Well, kind of sudden as he always looked so kind, so healthy and always smiling. Very humorous guy, I always chuckled whenever he appeared on TV, just his face alone is enough to lighten up my mood, and when he started talking or acting (the funny roles), most of the time I just laughed.

Sigh, his passing made me realize that I got so much older, how time have passed, people gets old, gets sick and such a thing is inevitable, just a matter of time, but I think he will live forever in the hearts of people who've been touched by him.

Thank you Mr. Huang Wen Yong, for all the joy you have brought me, and for accompanying me since I was a little boy.

And to his family members, please take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks