How to Avoid Shitting During Field Training

Recently I completed my high-key In-Camp Training (ICT) and during that period, I stayed in the wilderness for 3 days 2 nights, and you know what, I didn't shit at all. I only took a dump when I reached home on the third day evening. So how did I do it?

Before training

The field training started on a Monday morning and ended on the following Wednesday before lunch. On the Sunday prior to training, I skipped dinner and slept in camp.

Monday

I skipped breakfast and after some waiting, we were in the field by lunch time. My lunch was rice with meat and veggies. I ate only the meat i.e. proteins, some veggies and threw away the rice i.e. carbohydrates = *WARNING* = Good Shit Material. Dinner was the same. During night training, I ate a biscuit, I have no idea what it's made of but it's very dry, don't think it's shit material, and I also ate a pear. No urge so far.

Tuesday

Same thing, skipped breakfast, the breakfast looks delicious though, glutinous rice with chicken and a tau-sa puff, but no, I forced myself to look away and act like I'm not hungry. Lunch and dinner was the same routine, ate only proteins and avoided carbohydrates *cough* <shit material> *cough*. During the night, I ate 2 or 3 pears and 4 slices of bread with peanut butter, I have no idea why I ate so much, it's a mistake, but luckily I still didn't have the urge.

Wednesday

It's the day everybody is looking forward to, screw the breakfast, it's just fried beehoon, doesn't look tasty anyway. No urge at this point. By lunch time we were all back in camp.

So as you can see, I avoided carbohydrates as much as possible, and this is not my record, my best record was 4 days 3 nights without shitting and that's during my Basic Military Training about 12 years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks